The main function of liver is to convert food to energy, and produce chemicals and enzymes necessary to burn fat.
Liver stores iron reserves and vitamins and minerals and makes bile to digest food. It also manufactures cholesterol.
It filters and detoxifies – alcohol, wine, harmful drugs, stores energy or glucose and removes the poisons and toxins that you breathe.
Your Liver is the key organ responsible for breakdown of fat.
It is a common fact that large percentages of overweight people have malfunctioning livers.
The liver produces bile, a byproduct of blood filtering. Bile leaves the liver and is stored in the gall bladder.
When fat is eaten, the gall bladder releases bile to emulsify the fat into tiny droplets.
Without bile, fat digestion is impossible.
Since the liver is the key organ for fat digestion you must make an effort to keep the liver in very good health if you want to loose fat.
You can take care of your liver in the following manner.
- Avoid unnecessary drugs.
- Avoid alcohol.
- Dont mix alcohol with drugs and medication.
- Please be careful when using aerosol cleaners, wear a mask if possible.
- Increase intake of high-fibre foods such as fresh fruits & vegetables, whole grains, breads, rice and cereals.
- Avoid rich desserts, snacks and drinks.
- Avoid steroids as it causes fatty liver.
If you need a natural solution for rejuvenating your lever, I recommend Aloe Vera to you.
Aloe Vera has been highly recommended by Ayurveda for rejuvenating the cells of the lever.
You must be aware that the extract of Aloe Vera has been used world wide by the cosmetic industry for rejuvenating skin cells.
Ayurveda practitioners have utilized the same cell rejuvenating property of aloeVera in India since ages.
Aloe Vera is a plant belonging to lily family that grows upto 2-3 feet tall. This plant grows mainly in hot climates.
The gel in the leaves is used for internal consumption.
Aloe Vera gel supplies the nutrients required by the internal organs of the body and speeds up the healing process. It contains the following nutrients:
- Vitamins B12, C, E And Beta carotene.
- Enzymes, the life force of any living being, helps to digest the foood.
- Contains 20 essential Amino acids required by the body as the essential building blocks for protein.
- Contains minerals like iron, manganese, potassium, calcium, chromium, copper, zinc, magnesium.
- Contains powerfull anti-inflammatory agents known as plant sterols.
- Contains Lignin, this is a woody substance which allows Aloe to penetrate the skin.
- Salycylic acid in Aloe acts as an anti-inflammatory which helps to break down the dead tissues.
- Contains natural pain killers known as Anthraquinones.
- Saponins are the soapy substances which have anti microbial action.
Aloe Vera strengthens the bodies immunity and gets rid of all the sludge and waste material from areas of the bowel and liver. It supplies the liver with all the required nutrients and regulates its functioning and repairs it from inside.
Once the liver starts its normal function, fat dissolves automatically.